My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
I know its sept 4, but does anyone have any more details????
I've been for the last 4 years. Usualy a lot of stuff there. Good prices too. I take all of the stuff that I don't need and sell it for cheap.

Antram Enterprises
734 Antram Rd
Somerset, PA 15501
800-324-6842

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent- I'm looking at going in a couple weeks, need to snag a snow cannon :) and plow, and another L me thinks.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
I think I could find an excuse to be there that weekend. I'll work on my calendar...

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
Is this a big meet? Thinking of going, but 5 hrs away. What should I expect?
I would guess there are 20 to 30 vendors with trailers or trucks full of stuff. Plus there is Antram's for any new parts you need. They also have used parts too.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
Just too far away....
Don't forget Richard's has a swap meet the first weekend in OCT at Pt Pleasant. WV also.

And if I can make it to Antrams again this year, it can't be that hard. ;) I just have to leave a week in advance.

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
Don't forget Richard's has a swap meet the first weekend in OCT at Pt Pleasant. WV also.

And if I can make it to Antrams again this year, it can't be that hard. ;) I just have to leave a week in advance.
Ohh I'll be there...

Richard's is a day trip from the parents house which is handy as Dad is as big a Gravely nut as I!

I'll be there.. just trying to come up with some toys funds before then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts