My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's project is to remove this asphalt walkway, remove sod from around all trees, shrubs, build three gardens, move shrubs to a new location, plant 32 hedge shrubs and prep the walkway for brick.

The 2520 transports everything removed to a dump trailer, we haul 15,000 pounds per load, hauled two loads today and have one more.

The Hydraulic auger on the excavator sure saves a pile of time drilling holes for the hedge plants, and makes everything neat and tidy.

We use an old Deere edger to cut the sod then a landscape/ditching bucket to lift out the sod.

It was a fun day, hot but fun! Then again when your office is a sand box and playing in the dirt, everyday is awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And one final pic

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like another fine project shaping up. You must be the only outfit in that part of the country doing any work, or doing quality work on time and in budget..........good for you. Keep the pictures coming they always make for interesting viewing and I might actually learn something, or find my next piece of equipment in one of them.......

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I now know what to use to cut the sod around my trees in stead of a shovel. slkpk

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
looks like a good project job well done looks like it was fun too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts