My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to my photobucket. These are some pics I took at show last month in the mountains of NC. Enjoy!!

Sidenote- The old man sitting behind the David Bradley Tri-Trac is the original owner. How cool. He bought it from Sears on the easy payment plan of $25/month

The Sears and Roebuck tractors pictured are pretty rare. They had a sign posted that they were 4 out of 500 ever built. 2 were still on the trailer

Finally, notice that awesome Workbird at the end. I tried really hard to buy it. He was impressed someone actually knew what it was.

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af355/Iluvtruks0/Arden 10-21-11/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Nice pictures. We had a tractor show here last month. I didn't take pictures but it is overwhelming the amount of cool tractors and engines.

I did buy a few things,,,there usually are some great deals at these events.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Great selection of machines ,Thanks for taking the time to make the pics and post them .

·
USMC
19,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Great pictures. :thanku:

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, glad to share them.

Hey Flash5153, where are you located in MI? I have some family up that way in Royal Oak, East Lansing, and Bancroft

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Thanks guys, glad to share them.

Hey Flash5153, where are you located in MI? I have some family up that way in Royal Oak, East Lansing, and Bancroft
I'm right in the middle of Michigan. I know where all them places are,,closest would be Bancroft. But them areas are spread all across the state!! lol

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flash, maybe next time im up that way, there might be a tractor show going on near there and you can hook me up on some directions. Im all about seeing new places and I love to see the different variety of tractors at other shows.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Although there are several,,the only one I know a time for is in the end of September (3rd weekend)and in my area. I usually exhibit a few items and hang out there for that weekend.

You are welcome if ,,,you plan on a September visit.

Or send me a PM when you are coming and I will try to track one down in that time frame.

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although there are several,,the only one I know a time for is in the end of September (3rd weekend)and in my area. I usually exhibit a few items and hang out there for that weekend.

You are welcome if ,,,you plan on a September visit.

Or send me a PM when you are coming and I will try to track one down in that time frame.

Ok that sounds great! Thank a lot. Looking foward to it. I was up there last year at the same time they had a MTF meet but I couldnt swing it to get over their and meet everyone. :banghead3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts