My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Well shes almost done. Got a few more misc things to do, like decals and finishing bolting stuff down, and thottle cables. Despite all the dust I am happy with it. What do you guys think? It took me two years, 2 paint jobs and many questions just to get her to his point. Thanks for all the replies on my questions especially littletractorguy!!!!
Thanks
BTW- Im not sure if the pics work its my first time posting pictures and im not really sure what im doing.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Great looking tractor.

Just amazes my after all these years, both front and back wheel rims never changed in looks.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,864 Posts
Nice work! Looks great. You should be very pleased.

Someday, I hope our '66 110 will look that good.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
With the exhaust extension, does the exhaust bother you under WOT.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Great Job !! Where did you store it ? a little dusty there ? :sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Very good job...Looks great!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its in my poleshed and heres no concrete but there is some heat from my woodstove but my shed isnt insulated and in minnesota ya really cant wash anything when its -10. As for your questions the headlights came from northern tool and they were gonna go on the brush guard i made for it but decided against it and I extended the stack because I was afraid that if it was to close to the hood it would discolor it.

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
14,095 Posts
One of the things I should check with you Monti, is how your engine tin on the flywheel side bolts on.... I'm having some trouble getting mine to go back on. Is there just the one bolt in the top-center of it (the one I can see in your pic)? Or are there others on the side? Or does the belt cover help to hold it on?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Excellent work! I really like the looks of those old RFs.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
littletractorguy
There are two bolts that I know of I have the one in that you see and there is one more that i think attaches into the motor generator. I just didnt get around to finishing everything last night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts