My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rick or Badger, I look forward to learning. I live in Yucca AZ., The desert at 2000 ft. so the weather is pretty much perfect I have a 35 acre ranch. I use my tractor most building jumps on my off road track.
And all the other things you need a tractor for, on 35 acres. This is my 4th tractor in 5 yrs. I will save that for another story So the title pretty much said it all. It seems to me that the 580 CK is a popular 1st tractor for a property owner. And i must say it is quite a machine. I have had the backhoe for a month or so now. and so far so good, i would say. Everything appears to work as it should. I finally got all the manuals, There is a lot to take in, so I'm taking it easy. changing out fluids. figuring out what type of fluid goes where.I got the tires all squared away. Met the coolest tire guy at Creative Tire Solutions, in Lake Havasu City. He sold me two 19.5" x 24" used with plenty of tread for $200.00 and came all the way out to Yucca AZ. to my Ranch. In his service truck and got me going. A great guy John, at Creative Tire Solutions. Now after some use all the leaks are starting to show. Not to bad, accept underneath, but I will save the details for another post. She hasn't let me down yet, so that is beautiful. As far as i can tell it is a 1970 case 580 CK. The Hr meter reads 674.4. So it has obviously been broke for a lifetime. I bought this tractor with a 21,000 lb , triple Axel trailer, with a Pentle hitch, air over hyd. brakes, a dove tail, with new decking, good tires and a spare. I paid 11,000 for the whole package. I hope i did all right. I look forward to some conversation, but take it easy on me, I will learn, eventually.

"LIFE IS GOOD"

· Premium Member
I use scissors! Twice a week.
10,962 Posts
Yeah @badger999rbc , you might consider uploading the pics here instead of having google host the pics. Google seems to want people to login to them to be able to view the pics. Threads become much less useful when pics that are included become unavailable, which commonly happens when pictures are hosted by other sites, even google.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah @badger999rbc , you might consider uploading the pics here instead of having google host the pics. Google seems to want people to login to them to be able to view the pics. Threads become much less useful when pics that are included become unavailable, which commonly happens when pictures are hosted by other sites, even google.
I will try and re-post some pics

· Premium Member
I use scissors! Twice a week.
10,962 Posts
It is pretty easy to post pics here, particularly from a desktop computer. You can just drag n drop the image into the text entry area where you want it, and the pic automatically uploads and is inserted at that spot. There's also an "Attachment" button below the text entry area, that you can press, and then select the pic using the standard file selection window.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.