My Tractor Forum banner

Another Murray "Moddity" A 14/40 w/Sweeper

5823 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BushBoneYard
"Moddity", clever heh?. Anyway, came across another cool modded to fit attachment. Check out the sweeper. I love the mods these guys do on their lt's.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
It looks like the hydraulic pump is mounted on the back ....but I wonder what someone would need a brush for in a home yard care scenario....
Very cool! But I would have put it on a GT like my agway or like hankll's former green machine.
It looks like the hydraulic pump is mounted on the back ....but I wonder what someone would need a brush for in a home yard care scenario....
the only one i could think of is getting PITA pine needles off a driveway. clearing snow off sidewalks too
I'm thinking he did it for "the heck of it" [came across the sweeeper free] or maybe owns a property with a parking lot or a warehouse or a, well, you get the idea.
See less See more
Looks pretty neat. but wouldnt the extra weight be rough on the front end?
Found another sweeper set up. I bet these guys are using these for light snow removal, especially with how many driveways are made out of paving stone in Europe.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.