My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Owned a Honda 4514 for a while, problem with the starter so bought a second one whilst I fix the first!

Long time lurker - looking to mod one of them too - Electric and/or locked diffs.

·
2,117 Posts
Simon ...welcome to this side of the pond! Hope you find useful information on here....I think some of us would enjoy seeing any pictures you may have of the English countryside...do you have any to post?....since tractors mostly steer from the middle we can't kid you about which side of the field you mow or plow from...:MTF_wel2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've attached a few odds including the Honda.

The last few years we've had some pretty bad snowstorms, not very common here... not enough to have snow blowers and such but some of us are certainly considering it.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
nice countryside, I was supposed to be in Rugby today for my sister-in-law's birthday, plans didn't work out this time.

·
2,117 Posts
I knew if you had pictures they would look nice...that last picture with the roof going around the tree...the bottom 3 rows have something that looks like teeth from a Loader bucket sticking up at the left...what are they?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I knew if you had pictures they would look nice...that last picture with the roof going around the tree...the bottom 3 rows have something that looks like teeth from a Loader bucket sticking up at the left...what are they?
They're quick clamps. Most of the wood there is reclaimed and the boards are barn clapboard so all a bit wavy.

·
2,117 Posts
Could you use a piece of wood on top and a piece of wood on the bottom and drill a hole through and use a bolt with big washers to hold it in place?....Those clamps are kind of expensive to use for that

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you use a piece of wood on top and a piece of wood on the bottom and drill a hole through and use a bolt with big washers to hold it in place?....Those clamps are kind of expensive to use for that

It was just temporary, this was still work in progress!

It was meant to be to store the tractor out of the rain (or have to bother with sheets) but decided its better as a wood store so the tractor is back to getting in the way of everything in the pallet barn behind it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts