My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from SW Sheboygan county. Long, long, long time lurker finally joining the group. I have had a 1995 JD 325 since 1998. I just added a lightly used JD 2210 with a host of attachments. Luvin' every minute of it :thThumbsU

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: and enjoy the toys. slkpk

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody. I've been a lurker since this sight first started. I felt compelled to join after I purchased the 2210. The great wealth of information here helped me tremendously with my purchase and with all the maintenance I have performed so far. I'm new to this whole internet "forum" thing, but when I get it figured out I will post pictures of my equipment.
By the way, I think I did well on my purchase. I got the 2210 with 130 hrs. and all the attachments for $11500.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Deere4me...welcome to the forum. Ozaukee County here and I like you, was a long time lurker until I purchased our 2320. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing some pics. And yes, I think you got a good deal on your purchase, especially with all the attachments.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
With only 130 hours on it, it's just getting broke in. Enjoy it. slkpk

·
Registered
973 Posts
Deere4me Welcome ,glad you are enjoying your 2210 and attachments. You will love the snowthrower does a great job .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Thought I would check in once. Busy weekend working a softball tournament. Still luvin' the 2210 and anxious to see the new models next month.
I know most people fear the winter here, but I can't wait to give that snowblower a try. 10 years of doing 450' of driveway with a walk-behind was getting real old.

Jimmyjo, we may be close by. I'm only 2 miles from the FDL county line. Of course FDL is a big arse county.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Damm Cheeseheads

Welcome :Welcome1::bannana:

Another from Wisconsin:trink39:

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Welcome to MTF, I think with a 325 and a 2210 you have yourself the makin' of a herd!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts