My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sold our 29th Gt2000 series of the season today.Every time send one of these out I feel like a proud Father sending out a well raised Child to conquer the world.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
29th... wow. I think my "dealer" has sold 3..... I'd like to see how many a place like R.F. Houtz goes through.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
29th... wow. I think my "dealer" has sold 3..... I'd like to see how many a place like R.F. Houtz goes through.
yea,somehow with the economy the way it is,we are having the best year we have had since '03.We arent just selling the lower end models either.The commercial "TANKS" and the Gt's are moving really well.It surprised the heck out of us.

·
Super Moderator
35,807 Posts
Good news to hear that sales are up! With any luck manufacturing will pick up too! I'm going to stop before I enter into the political arena and get banned!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news to hear that sales are up! With any luck manufacturing will pick up too! I'm going to stop before I enter into the political arena and get banned!!!
I could jump right in there with a few political comments as well.But,Like you,I dont want to be scolded.lol.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
I think that tractor needs a bigger "SHAFT DRIVE" decal on it... I couldn't quite make out the 3" tall lettering on the hump :)

hehe!

I am glad you guys are having a good year! Hope you are reaping the bene's of a good season!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that tractor needs a bigger "SHAFT DRIVE" decal on it... I couldn't quite make out the 3" tall lettering on the hump :)

hehe!

I am glad you guys are having a good year! Hope you are reaping the bene's of a good season!
lol.They definitely dont want people to miss the shaft drive decal.You would be surprised how many "lookers" I get in that dont have a clue what shaft drive means.

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
lol. You would be surprised how many "lookers" I get in that dont have a clue what shaft drive means.
Those people sound realy dumb. Sounds like a good year for you.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
And I thought they stopped selling the 2000 Series back a few years ago ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,124 Posts
R.F. Houtz has a Better used buisness than New and they tend to sell alot of the 3000 series each year Though. I think there biggest 2500 series seller is the 2542 & 2544 Before the 2542 was out they would sell 2500 series Tractors with a 42 or 38inch deck's. When I bought my 2206 from them They had to get me the 48inch deck for it because they had sold it with another tractor:thThumbsU

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
lol.They definitely dont want people to miss the shaft drive decal.You would be surprised how many "lookers" I get in that dont have a clue what shaft drive means.
Well seeing the word SHAFT makes me want to take off running, because I have gotten it a few to many times. And if they do not know what it means, Oh well they are soon to find out. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts