My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brad
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first tractor. It's a '94 Kubota B7100 HST. It has a scoop that attaches to the 3pt and a 60" MMM. It's in really good condition. I picked it up on Saturday but it's been raining ever since so I haven't been able to really play with it yet. I plan to get a blade so I can take the hump out of the middle of the road up to the barn and for pushing snow in the winter. As soon as the sun comes out I'll post some pics.

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard Brad, the B7100 is a great little tractor.
Looks like you got the essentials with it.
Back in the day I worked a scoop (for some odd reason we call 'em a pond scoop around here) just like it was a reverse mounted loader. You'll be surprised at the material it can move around. Time to retire the wheel barrow :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
HI

Congrats on the new B7100. I had a 3pt. scoop for my jd x475 and they are really handy for moving material from a pile. I used mine to move tandem loads of garden soil and crushed stone.

Regards
Brian

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Brad....and congrats on the Kubota!!..Welcome to the site...Great place to spend a little time each day...If these guys can't help ya fix it,,,,It Ain't Broke!

Steve in Pa

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats on the new toy Brad... welcome to the board...

tc

·
Brad
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. It's still raining here in MD and I'm getting really sick of it...

@tc Based on your signature I guess I should call it a B1101110111100

1 - 9 of 9 Posts