My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres one with many rare accessories. Tires are like new, has the heavy duty 1" front spindles, large front tires, holding valve, glass head lights, duel wheel adaptor weights, front weights, all in excellent condition. Runs and drives perfect to. Not a puff of smaoke at all. Speed selector even works correctly.

- Joe

Attachments

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I SURE hope your NOT parting that one out on E-bay !!

The Case guys here would be headed up to Michigan with Pitch Forks and Rope if you do

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Now that is a MONSTER.

·
The voice of reason !
2,720 Posts
It would be a crying shame to part it out !

Glad to see your not, nice rig.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I tried the eBay experiment and it didn't work. You all know what happens next.

High bid was 2100.00

I will post the results after its over.

- Joe

·
Registered
144 Posts
:crybaby: :lalala: :Stop:

Randy

PS - Even though I'm a Wheel Horse guy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I tried the eBay experiment and it didn't work. You all know what happens next.

High bid was 2100.00

I will post the results after its over.

- Joe
OK, here are the results.

High bid listing it complete was 2100.00.

Final total after today, parted out: 5107.30 and I still have the engine, rototiller, hydraulic control valve, frame, fenders, and large wheel weights.

Now you all know why I don't list these complete.

Grace and peace

- Joe

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
OK, here are the results.

High bid listing it complete was 2100.00.

Final total after today, parted out: 5107.30 and I still have the engine, rototiller, hydraulic control valve, frame, fenders, and large wheel weights.

Now you all know why I don't list these complete.

Grace and peace

- Joe
So its all about the mighty $$$ :biglaugh: While I completely understand that Joe .. It sure is sad to see something so nice parted out :crybaby:

What was the reserve on the tractor when it was for sale whole ? If you dont mind revealing

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So its all about the mighty $$$ :biglaugh: While I completely understand that Joe .. It sure is sad to see something so nice parted out :crybaby:

What was the reserve on the tractor when it was for sale whole ? If you dont mind revealing
Well, actually, this is what I do to support my family, so yes it is about money. Its kind of like someone going to work every day to get a pay check, except I have to risk my money by investing in these, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I dont lose too often, I know the game pretty good now so I normally know what I am buying. Anyway, these tractors equal my pay check, and trust me, I work very hard for it, normally 16 hour days, six days a week, plus a lot of driving. But the good side is I love what I do, I love these tractors and if I didn't have to support my family and myself, I would have a ton of cool tractors and NOS stuff, like a museum, now that would be cool ... but it doesn't pay the bills.

My reserve was $5000.00.

Grace and peace
- Joe

·
The voice of reason !
2,720 Posts
Well, actually, this is what I do to support my family, so yes it is about money. Its kind of like someone going to work every day to get a pay check, except I have to risk my money by investing in these, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I dont lose too often, I know the game pretty good now so I normally know what I am buying. Anyway, these tractors equal my pay check, and trust me, I work very hard for it, normally 16 hour days, six days a week, plus a lot of driving. But the good side is I love what I do, I love these tractors and if I didn't have to support my family and myself, I would have a ton of cool tractors and NOS stuff, like a museum, now that would be cool ... but it doesn't pay the bills.

My reserve was $5000.00.

Grace and peace
- Joe
Although I hate to see something so nice get parted out I have to admit you made some nice money there Joe, and I respect that you make no apologies about what you do and how you provide for your family. :fing32:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts