My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But this one has the all important loader.

Has the 3ph, rear pto and rear hydraulic's. What used the hydraulic's in the rear. Wish it had come with the 260 mower and tiller then I would only have 2 to keep up with.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nice score. I see the 260 mower come up now again on CL and Ebay. Patience is the key. I would assume that the rear hydraulics maybe powered a log splitter and a tiller? I saw a 3 pt JD3 log splitter in the Louisville, KY CL I think that one would hook up, but am not sure. I don't know if you would have a need for one in your part of Texas.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sweet setup and enjoy it. slkpk

·
That Guy
1,162 Posts
Heh heh *cough* you said 420 maaaaaaan... *cough cough*

·
Registered
865 Posts
i have my 50" rear finish mower (not the 60" 260) for sale if you want to drive up to ohio... :D

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I happen to have both the 260 rear mower and a hydraulic tiller and an MCS system. I have been trying to figure out if I really am going to need them but would depend on whether or I will sell them as a package with one of my 420's or not. When I got the 260 it was at an auction where I got the 420 it was attached to but sold separately. When I went to hook it up I found the PTO coupling was broken on the tractor and so have never hooked it up. It was from a gov't auction and have used the 420 for about 4 years and it has been the most reliable one (all be it the roughest condition) I have purchased yet so I would assume the mower would be in the same condition. The tiller and the MCS came with another 430 and I have used the tiller and it works awesome but have never even fired up the MCS.
One of my 430's has the rear hydraulics and they were used for a pull behind tiller to raise and lower it.
Nice score on the loader and since I finally got mine going a coule of weeks ago it is the mos used piece of equipment I own. They are an excellent attachment to have. And it looks to be in pretty good shape as well. Enjoy.

But this one has the all important loader.

Has the 3ph, rear pto and rear hydraulic's. What used the hydraulic's in the rear. Wish it had come with the 260 mower and tiller then I would only have 2 to keep up with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The cut is actually a stick that I removed shortly after. I may have to make that ohio trip to get the mower, have not seen any down here. If I can unload my sears and attachments, and cub cadet then I could pick up a tiller also. I found my 110 RF today so the wife's wanting some to leave before I bring anything else in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts