My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone recommend an easy to use forum friendly pic hosting app?

Been using PB for a long time but lately its gone haywire and doesnt work right at all. Forget any help too. Your on your own with them.

Wont upload pics and constantly says "unfortunatly PB has stopped".

I need one that can be used to post pics here on MTF. Not Taptalk tho. I hate that.

·
Minding my P's & Q's
2,018 Posts
Can anyone recommend an easy to use forum friendly pic hosting app? I need one that can be used to post pics here on MTF.
I must be missing something here. (I usually am) Always wondered why so many people were using Photo Bucket instead of posting directly to MTF.

Are there devices that will not post to MTF? You need a 3rd party site as a go between? And then post links to the picture?

Or is there some other reason to not post directly to MTF?

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,529 Posts
I must be missing something here. (I usually am) Always wondered why so many people were using Photo Bucket instead of posting directly to MTF.

Are there devices that will not post to MTF? You need a 3rd party site as a go between? And then post links to the picture?

A host is needed to send an image within a PM..

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

How do you post directly here without using that stupid Tapatalk crap?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I've been using Picasa for years after PB, messed up, it is pretty straight forward, has some editing tools & easy enough to use that i can do it

Ronnie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts