My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the forums I thought I would post a picture of some of my babies. The picture isn't the greatest and don't mind the all the grime buildup on the mowers I'm getting the pressure washer and toothbrush out this weekend. I have a fifteen Lawnboys I have eight 22260 commercial Lawn Boys one 22241 commercial Lawn Boy and two 10545's. I have several others but I can't think of the model numbers off hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
To answer your question, I'd say yes, you are. Super collection.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
yep you sure are. Fun right?!?! I would have said no you are fine except more then half are commercials, that just adds to the addiction! Nice collection there. You will fit in great here for sure.

And get some more pics up when you get them all cleaned up and shined up;)

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,083 Posts
I agree with Wolfy, you either suffer from LBAD, or you are a commercial landscaper, or maybe both. Whatever the case it's all good in my book. Nice collection of commercials you got there.

·
5,862 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the forums I thought I would post a picture of some of my babies. The picture isn't the greatest and don't mind the all the grime buildup on the mowers I'm getting the pressure washer and toothbrush out this weekend. I have a fifteen Lawnboys I have eight 22260 commercial Lawn Boys one 22241 commercial Lawn Boy and two 10545's. I have several others but I can't think of the model numbers off hand.
Hi Lawnboy82! Welcome to the forum!! You will find so much useful information here you will wonder how you managed beforehand. I am a fairly new member myself but have already made some new friends here and learned so much about Lawnboys just from searching and reading past posts and asking a lot of questions. Very nice collection of mowers by the way. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Bill

·
10K and Climbin!
12,353 Posts
Need another one? You could build shelves in the shop and you'll definately get 'looks' from your spouse!:lalala:

I've got a 10328 commercial collecting dust over here.. Found my dream Toro this year so I need to say bye to the Boy!

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Ohhhh my! I remember the days when my garage looked like that.

Have fun because eventually you will ask your self "why do I have all this??"

Welcome to the forum....lets see some close-ups of the commercials!

·
Administrator
21,332 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Lawnboy82. Nice collection you have there. Glad you joined in our group!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a while but never took the time to register. I am not a commercial landscaper but I did get the deal of the century on the nine commercial models in the picture. The other side of the garage has the non commercials. I started the summer with one Lawn Boy and ended it with fifteen now that is a good summer. I'll be regretting my purchase this winter when the snow starts falling and I'm cleaning the snow of the car.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
But that's why they sell snow brushes and windshield scrappers, so the good stuff can stay in the garage where it's nice and dry.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Exactly what my wife tells me. I still need to build a rack to hold the few I have up and out of the way during the winter.
Building the rack was a great space saver for me but brought me to Indy's point where I asked myself (just) how many lawn mowers is too many?

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
:MTF_wel: lawnboy82 Nice collection you have there.

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,768 Posts
As long as they are all commercials you arent an addict. You are a professional collector of fine gems. Get one of them "other" types and its all bets are off. You will then just be a common LBAD sufferer.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts