My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here to the forum, was informed I needed to formally introduce myself here. So here goes....

Been in Tulsa, Oklahoma area for 19 years, Have worked in all kinds of industries. Anywhere from Construction to accounting. I'm currently stuck in a rutt working as a performance consultant for America's largest satellite tv provider. (don't tell anyone, but i love it there)

My husband is a wonderful, wonderful man, but if it has nothing to do with electronics, he hasn't a clue. I usually try to fix things myself, but with my small stature, sometimes that poses as a problem, but am never too proud to ask for help. I found MTF while looking for advice on my truck, and became very interested. Thanks for everyone's help, By the way.....

Introducing......... (drumroll please).......... Nikki.

·
2,261 Posts
Welcome Nikki.

TOMMY

·
Administrator
21,223 Posts
Greetings, Nikki. Glad you found the site. You'll find lots of interesting things around here. Always something going on. We do even have a few forums that venture into the electronics area, so feel free to let your husband look around a bit. Maybe some of the guys down in the Walkbehind section will take him under their wing and entertain him while you talk trucks. He'll be rebuilding lawnmowers before you know it!

Enjoy your visits.

·
22,115 Posts
:Welcome1: Nikki! This is a great place with friendly folk who are willing to help.

Bob

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forums. As said before, we're more than tractors.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Nikki

Glad you found us on the net. :MTF_wel2: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Nicki,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
:Welcome1: Nikki ! You already know how friendly and helpful folks here are, so I won't mention it. :biglaugh: Get your husband in here too. Don't let him miss out on the fun and info!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Welcome to the site, with the variety of topics covered I am sure you will find many things to interest you. :Welcome1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well well well! Many of you have been so inviting I'm certainly glad I took the plunge. I have a 1994 Suburban..... just got it about 3 or 4 months ago and boy..... well..... I'm sure I'll hear some opinions on this, but I HATE Chevy's. Thanks so much for all your welcoming!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SEE! I knew it. Maybe they've just given me a real bad taste in my mouth.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts