My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has been almost a year I brought my derelict home. The wife pronounced me mad, her mother swore vengence and threatened castration. Even the neighbours stopped speaking to me and their dogs poo in my yard ! Still much to do in way of details: Paint touch ups, air filter to paint, hitch to hook up, proper gas line to install, muffler change and some final electrics. Engine purrs though and starts on a half turn :trink40:

Here is a preview of my beloved 8NAN

·
Old 'n Cheap
175 Posts
Very nice!! Good job Fondue..

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
That is to sweet for words...

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Very Nice!

Do you have any 'before' pictures?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous.

Job well done!!!!!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,733 Posts
Holy crap, that is stunning! Incredible job. Now what's everyone saying? ****, that's a beauty.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Very very nice! Sounds like this project has got you into some hot water with the family, neighbors and even their dogs. So it sounds like you are almost ready for another project since this one turned out so nice. What's next???
Will you be taking that tractor to the show?

Kirk

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
job well done it looks great

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very very nice! Sounds like this project has got you into some hot water with the family, neighbors and even their dogs. So it sounds like you are almost ready for another project since this one turned out so nice. What's next???
Will you be taking that tractor to the show?

Kirk
Thank you and much thanks to all ! I had a lot of help and inspiration from many. Well the wife is actually liking this this tractor now almost proud of it even. She don't know about the next project yet though ! It will be a 1957 650. Thanks again to all :thThumbsU

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
That is one great looking 8N. Do you have a "before" picture.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Stunning tractor looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Too bad you fixed the brakes now you have no excuse for running over your mother in-law , I think she deserves it for the castration remark !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts