My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,426 Posts
Oooo...the B-1 loaders don't get the $$ that a later L-12 loader would, due to lack of bucket hydro and down pressure, BUT...it should bring a few hundered bucks the way you describe. There is only 2 rear mounts for a B-1 loader, and a front bracket that can be easily fabricated. The Cessna pump is extremely rare, but something could be retrofitted to run off the front PTO. They use less than 2gpm.

There is a second version of that loader, the L-10, and that loader had the ability to quickly remove the loader from the subframe. If you have that version, and are missing the subframe components, you will have a harder sale. They can be fabricated, but it loses some of it's AC luster.

Any pics? Which one, #1, #2 or #3?

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,426 Posts
Ok...I think that was on ebay a few months back. I recognize the IH decals and the added hydro for the bucket. It is the second variety of the L-10 loader.

It's missing subframe pieces to fit an Allis, but that would be easy to build. The important dimensions are there. I know where there's one piece that needs...it connects to the tractor frame and bolts onto the L-shaped arms that protrude inward from below the lift cylinders pictured. Then, you'd just need to fab brackets back to the tranny plates. Do you have a tractor you intend to use it on?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts