My Tractor Forum banner

Allis fel

1519 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Talntedmrgreen
i found a FEL for a alls B-1 i believe. the bucket is 33". what is it worth. has no pump or mounts?
i found a FEL for a alls B-1 i believe. the bucket is 33". what is it worth. has no pump or mounts?
See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Oooo...the B-1 loaders don't get the $$ that a later L-12 loader would, due to lack of bucket hydro and down pressure, BUT...it should bring a few hundered bucks the way you describe. There is only 2 rear mounts for a B-1 loader, and a front bracket that can be easily fabricated. The Cessna pump is extremely rare, but something could be retrofitted to run off the front PTO. They use less than 2gpm.

There is a second version of that loader, the L-10, and that loader had the ability to quickly remove the loader from the subframe. If you have that version, and are missing the subframe components, you will have a harder sale. They can be fabricated, but it loses some of it's AC luster.

Any pics? Which one, #1, #2 or #3?

See less
Oooo...the B-1 loaders don't get the $$ that a later L-12 loader would, due to lack of bucket hydro and down pressure, BUT...it should bring a few hundered bucks the way you describe. There is only 2 rear mounts for a B-1 loader, and a front bracket that can be easily fabricated. The Cessna pump is extremely rare, but something could be retrofitted to run off the front PTO. They use less than 2gpm.

There is a second version of that loader, the L-10, and that loader had the ability to...
See more
#'s 1 and 2 would have the smaller bucket you describe. The first type is in my signature below
#'s 1 and 2 would have the smaller bucket you describe. The first type is in my signature below
See more
the guy said it was repainted and they put ih decals on it

Attachments

the guy said it was repainted and they put ih decals on it
See more
Ok...I think that was on ebay a few months back. I recognize the IH decals and the added hydro for the bucket. It is the second variety of the L-10 loader.

It's missing subframe pieces to fit an Allis, but that would be easy to build. The important dimensions are there. I know where there's one piece that needs...it connects to the tractor frame and bolts onto the L-shaped arms that protrude inward from below the lift cylinders pictured. Then, you'd just need to fab brackets back to the tranny plates. Do you have a tractor you intend to use it on?
See less
Ok...I think that was on ebay a few months back. I recognize the IH decals and the added hydro for the bucket. It is the second variety of the L-10 loader.

It's missing subframe pieces to fit an Allis, but that would be easy to build. The important dimensions are there. I know where there's one piece that needs...it connects to the tractor frame and bolts onto the L-shaped arms that protrude inward from below the lift cylinders pictured. Then, you'd just need to fab brackets back to...
See more
Neat neat neat very neat
Neat neat neat very neat
See more
I was lookin at the craigslist pics of it, and it looks like they widened the loader frame to accomodate another brand of tractor (IH?). The bucket looks the same as mine (32"), but my frame measures 27.5" on the inside.

See less
I was lookin at the craigslist pics of it, and it looks like they widened the loader frame to accomodate another brand of tractor (IH?). The bucket looks the same as mine (32"), but my frame measures 27.5" on the inside.
See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.