My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a mower deck for an A/C B-207. If I knew what to search for I would search for A/C and Simplicity. I'm sure the answer is hiding in plain sight, but the cross reference charts I have seen don't even list the B-207. So, where am I going wrong, and what Simplicity tractor is similar to the B-207? I also need the corrugated grill screen for that tractor.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ran through them one more time to make sure. Model B-207 is not in those charts. A 7 HP model is not in those charts. Maybe the 7.25 models are close enough for the purpose of finding a mower deck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that it has to be the Broadmoor, from the brochures. There are certain variations, specifically the size of the mower deck. I guess it can handle either size.

John-RF -- Which site are you referring to? Tractor Data has the years of manufacture of the AC B-207 as 68-70. Mower size? 32" and 36" are both listed for the Broadmoor in the brochures at Simple Tractors. Which site, John?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello, Al -- Great photo. And a model and serial number, too. And yellow paint, the real thing. First one I've seen that wasn't mounted. I've seen the orange ones on line, but not a yellow one. Same exact mower, apparently. I may have to buy one up north and have it shipped to South Texas. This is not AC country! Hey, how about a photo of the tractor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.