My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little help from this forum! I've got my eye on one for sale with a front blade! Condition from passing by on the road looks reasonable (I've restored much worse) but I don't know mechanicals yet. If mechanicals are decent what would be a decent price range on one of these?

·
Super Moderator
32,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AC716H, thanks! Would have never thought to check that! Probably will be going to see it tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
32,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The AC was a 414, the manual tranny was removed and a hydrostatic tranny and a jury - rigged control was on it. Tractor was too small for me (6'3") body panels looked in OK shape but there was no mower evident. They were asking $356 for it and I don't know what these go for so I passed. Anyone in the area that might want to look at it, it is on Route 417 just North of Dempseytown!

·
Super Moderator
32,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sorta figured it may have been, it had been "abused" by the owner for sure! My guess is that they were trying to unload it for whatever someone would offer. I saw a couple of the bigger AC's at plow day and they were some good pulling tractors!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts