My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a CA Allis...single front wheel, serial number is obscure and I need to clean, decipher it...is the single front tire year specific???? This one is complete, will run, tires fair...sheet metal is complete, some surface rust...no holes...good grille...has a couple of fender splits at bottom. Does have a complete set of front and rear cultivators in good condition. Has wheel weights too...

bought from original owner, mostly barn kept but well used !!! Small hydro leak in rear, some engine oil seepage...Not sure if I want to keep it or clean it up and sell it to support the other "Hobby" tractors...

Any value? Possible to get $1500 for the set up???

Located in eastern NC..I-95 corridor if that helps set value by location

Thanks !!

·
Banned
2 Posts
Just picked up a CA Allis...single front wheel, serial number is obscure and I need to clean, decipher it...is the single front tire year specific???? This one is complete, will run, tires fair...sheet metal is complete, some surface rust...no holes...good grille...has a couple of fender splits at bottom. Does have a complete set of front and rear cultivators in good condition. Has wheel weights too...

bought from original owner, mostly barn kept but well used !!! Small hydro leak in rear, some engine oil seepage...Not sure if I want to keep it or clean it up and sell it to support the other "Hobby" tractors...

Any value? Possible to get $1500 for the set up???

Located in eastern NC..I-95 corridor if that helps set value by location

Thanks !!

hard to say with out pics ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts