My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i have used the forum a few times so i thought i would join and make it official. i am not new to forums but am mostly on fishing and hunting forums. go by "matey" on all of them. anyhow as my handle heere says i only know one brand of car, truck, etc. have from 1936(2dr trunk back sedan) to '04 the wifey's daily driver a taurus with a few trucks and tractors in between. live in Delaware and have my whole life. just got a LGT 165 from an old boss friend and that has prompted me to join as it needs some TLC which i will be posting up my question in the aproppriate forum. looking forward to allyour help and contributing where i can.

Barry

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. You could do us a favor and post some pictures.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Barry

:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts