My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Albert Fred Cascaddan, known here and on other sites as “Alleyyooper”, passed away on Dec 24th, 2020. Due to our interest in old cars, tractors, and stuff in general, we would chat now and again. I’m in Md, and he was in Mich. My gun club had our annual show scheduled for a small town not far from him. We talked about getting together at a car show that was running at the same time. Because of Covid both shows were cancelled. We never got to sit and chat face to face. My prayers go out to his family and friends around the world, Joe.

·
Super Moderator
12,822 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family. Losing someone is never easy, but on the day before Christmas...Thanks for letting us know, Joe.

·
Super Moderator
35,925 Posts
Prayers for his family, and thank you for letting us know! I read a bunch of his posts over the years, he'll be missed!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,449 Posts
R.I.P. Alleyooper. God bless all that knew him

·
Super Moderator
9,760 Posts
I didn't know him...but it is always sad to lose someone......his family must have really suffered as it happened on Christmas Eve

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,222 Posts
Always enjoyed his posts. Very sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences, may he be at peace.

·
Premium Member
11,074 Posts
I've definitely read posts from him over the years. Always helpful.
RIP, Fred.

Mike

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,614 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. He was pretty active on here and he will be missed.

·
16,824 Posts
Oh thats too bad.. I remember him from over the years
/////////////////////////////

I do also--he was a straight forward guy w/ some good knowledge, if I remember--Didn't he also do 'honey bee's'??
RIP-,my man....
glenn

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,614 Posts
Yes, he was big into beekeeping, Glenn.

·
22,784 Posts
I try to take note of those members who live just across the border that might allow for a day trip to meet and greet. Sad to say, I never created the opportunity to do so.

My condolences to his family and friends.

·
Parts collector
4,132 Posts
😢 R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
11,074 Posts
When RF made the announcement the other day, I looked up some of Fred's posts here. I came across his story about mangling his leg with a chainsaw a few years ago.

Earlier tonight, I went out to cut a few pieces of firewood that were about 5-6 inches too long for the woodstove. Before grabbing the saw for the quick job, I remembered his story, and made myself put the chaps on.

RIP, Fred...

Mike

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Registered
156 Posts
Albert Fred Cascaddan, known here and on other sites as “Alleyyooper”, passed away on Dec 24th, 2020. Due to our interest in old cars, tractors, and stuff in general, we would chat now and again. I’m in Md, and he was in Mich. My gun club had our annual show scheduled for a small town not far from him. We talked about getting together at a car show that was running at the same time. Because of Covid both shows were cancelled. We never got to sit and chat face to face. My prayers go out to his family and friends around the world, Joe.
As I walk thru the valley of Death I fear no Evil

1 - 20 of 20 Posts