My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everybody! Newbie here, I was given an LX 178. Runs fairly good and cuts grass good. Overall fair shape. I'm going to start to sink some money into her, because riding beats walking!
Anyrate, the back Dico tires are long in the tooth. Size 20x10-8. I've been eyeing up some All Trail II's in the same size, but I notice on the Carlisle site they recommend 7" rims. Will these be ok? Thank you, I've already learned alot by trolling! Ned.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you can find the AT's, they should work.

Don't know about the 7" rim, what size rim do you have now?

I have the very tire you are talking about on my GT275 and am very pleased with the traction. I probably still need to load them up with WWF before winter for plowing, but, nonetheless am happy.

Good Luck,
Steve

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Howdy everybody! Newbie here, I was given an LX 178. Runs fairly good and cuts grass good. Overall fair shape. I'm going to start to sink some money into her, because riding beats walking!
Anyrate, the back Dico tires are long in the tooth. Size 20x10-8. I've been eyeing up some All Trail II's in the same size, but I notice on the Carlisle site they recommend 7" rims. Will these be ok? Thank you, I've already learned alot by trolling! Ned.
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.