I need help locating agriculture tires with a robust grip for my Kubota zero-turn mower. I searched through several posts and see a lot of good insights, and now need help actually finding tires that will work for me.
Here's what I have:
What I need:
- Mower: Kubota Z12,42" deck
- Tires: 22x10-14 Ultrascaper 2
- Lawn: 4 acres mowed, largely steep hills
- Grass: Not "Class A" turf - generally crab grass, weeds, thick
- Issue: Mower slides sideways on hills. When going up, mower will slide if even one tire hits a slick spot
- Tires that fit a 14" rim or rims and tires that fit the mower. I'd probably be fine with 23x10.5-14, but either need 14" diameter, or new rims with tires that fit the mower
- Something that grips wet grass & slopes: I have agriculture (fishbone tread) tires on my garden tractor and really love the grip. I'd be fine with a bit of tearing up the lawn around turns if it means I can actually traverse the lawn.
Thank you in advance for your insights and recommendations (links to buy online would be optimal).