My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Very nice! :thThumbsU Tell us a little more about your trip. :)

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
Majestic animals, I really liked 007, the lions seemingly coming in to the truck from all around. Thanks for sharing, and hoping to hear more about your trip.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I left on the 21st of Sept out of Dullies International and returned on 11th of Oct. A great trip had by all, almost. The last Saturday of out trip my Dad fell and broke his hip, he’s doing good and will probably being released from the hospital today. Spent the first weekend at my Son’s in-laws, where they raise 600 cattle for beef. My son’s father-in law Willem set up the Lion farm Tour at http://www.purumapride.co.za/ on Friday and then another Safari on Saturday after his grand daughters’ birthday. In-Laws/Willem where located 1 ½ hour south west of Johannesburg. Left the farm Monday morning after my Son’s wedding on their property down by the river to Cape Town. We stayed at Cape Town for five days, than left to tour some wine county then off to the Garden Route back to Johannesburg. I’ll try to update with more info and pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts