My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for weeks and am 90% convinced that the 2146XLS is the machine i want. My local dealer will sell it for list $2,899 + tax.

On ebay I found a 2008 2346XLS with 80 hours for $2,000 with a triple bagger 120 miles away. The seller told me he could have someone drive it up and asked me for an offer.

What do you guys think an 80 hour 2008 2346 w/ bagger is worth delivered (3 hours each way)?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330346707628

Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
This Spring I got a new 2754GLS marked down about $300 off the Husqvarnas listed price, plus the dealer gave a $100 store gift certificate with it as well. Not sure if it was a promotion by Husqvarna or the dealer just wanted to move his stock. Even Lowe's, when I was looking around, knocked some off the price when pushed a bit. I wanted a warranty on my purchase, so that's basically why I bought new and already had to use the warranty for a minor issue.

Possibly a trip back to dealer and see if he can work up a better price or include the bagger. Whether the one you're looking at on ebay is a good deal or not I couldn't say.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm negotiating with the dealer and declined on the ebay purchase. I want someone to call if I have an issue. - Thanks

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
i'm negotiating with the dealer and declined on the ebay purchase. I want someone to call if I have an issue. - Thanks
Smart man.

·
Registered
150 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts