My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I am recently looking at a dump wagon to use on our Kubota B2650. The manufacturer of the wagon says I need to add the hydraulics to it myself, it comes hydraulic ready but they don't ship with that part of it already set up. I am now looking at what all I'd need to make this work. They easy one is just the cylinder, as I was told a single 4" bore with a 24" stroke. No problem there. Now my question is how I integrate this to the tractor. My tractor actually has a hydraulic port on the back that is used to run the backhoe, so I'm assuming I would need to purchase the valve, and connect it to that back port? The type of valve is my only other question, I'm assuming a basic single spool valve, like this?:

Obviously the last step is running the hydraulic lines between these components.

Am I missing anything with this?
Thank you so much!

·
21,424 Posts
Other than the fact that the valve that you linked is more than triple the size needed, you have it pretty much covered.

The first, third, and fourth valves on this page are sized correctly for the available flow from your tractor.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than the fact that the valve that you linked is more than triple the size needed, you have it pretty much covered.

The first, third, and fourth valves on this page are sized correctly for the available flow from your tractor.

Perfect, thank you for confirming!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts