My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 1955 600 with a loader and a Sherman backhoe. It has a PTO, but doesn't have a three point. I would like to add a three point hitch for moving snow in the winter when the backhoe is removed. What is required to add a three point to this tractor?

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Hydraulic top cover with lift lever and spring and plunger, all the three point arms,pump with manifold. It's always best to check the parts manual.
I know that when I bought my NAA with a sherman backhoe on it it still had the top cover and pump installed. Does yours just have a flat plate under the seat? You may have most of what you need and are just missing the 3pt arms. Post some photos if not sure.

Kirk

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Yes you will be needing everything I mentioned. Best to check in the parts book to make a list and part #'s. Or try to find a ran when parked or maybe one with a blown engine and pickup the whole tractor. It might be cheaper then buying all the stuff individually. Or find someone that is parting out a tractor who's prices are resonable without breaking the bank.

Kirk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts