My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the GX335 up on jack stands, rears off, hood off, fender deck off, changing the transmission oil, transmission filter and hydraulic filter. If anybody would like a picture of something I have exposed let me know.:)D)

Offer ends tomorrow when I put all the stuff back on...

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I have the GX335 up on jack stands, rears off, hood off, fender deck off, changing the transmission oil, transmission filter and hydraulic filter. If anybody would like a picture of something I have exposed let me know.:)D)

Offer ends tomorrow when I put all the stuff back on...
Thanks HH .. I'm good .. I want NO photo of ANYTHING you have exposed, or plan on exposing :Stop::Stop:

But I would like to see an action video of you tossing doggie donuts into your neighbors pool !! :D:D

·
Super Moderator
32,818 Posts
Thanks HH .. I'm good .. I want NO photo of ANYTHING you have exposed, or plan on exposing :Stop::Stop:

But I would like to see an action video of you tossing doggie donuts into your neighbors pool !! :D:D

:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
Super Moderator
16,532 Posts
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:ditto:

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But I would like to see an action video of you tossing doggie donuts into your neighbors pool !!
My "cure" worked so well that I haven't had to do it again in many years!:D (It was kinda fun at that!!!:D:D

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:ROF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts