My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just remembered this project, that I did back in about 1994. I had found a little 3 wheel Bantam garden tractor in a salvage yard and decided to make a few changes. It got a bit out of hand, but imagination is a great creater.

I brought it to shows for almost 5 years. It turned the heads of many young kids and even a few Bantom collectors, that wanted to know if it was factory made. There was a rumor that Bantom had come up with a wide front tractor, that never went into production. I then traded it to someone, for a 1916 Waterlooboy Hit & Miss engine, which I still own.

Last I knew, some years ago, the tractor was somewhere in Northern Mich.. It had been sold, or traded several times.

The first photo is NOT my tractor. It is just to show what a factory Bantom looks like.

John

[/IMG]

·
Lindeman crawler fan
3,003 Posts
Nice modification.
I think it turned out looking really good.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This would not happen to be your picture would it ???
Yup!, thats me. I used to go to 15-20 shows a year. Since I retired in 2005, I don`t get to very many shows. Maybe 1 or 2 a year. Maybe I should go back to a 40 hour a week job. I think I would have more time to do things. Naw!, thats not going to happen.

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts