My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after my S21ESR blew up, I got a pick-me-up today! I got my 4500 push Utility with a D410 engine running! I put a better starter on, cleaned the ports, cleaned the flywheel magnets, cleaned the cd pack, and installed a new primer bulb. I drained the old fuel out, put new in, adjusted the fuel line, primed it, pull the rope a few times, and it was running! It runs and pushes great! It feels great to get an old Lawn-Boy running! I now have it up for sale on Craigslist, along with my 0292B (JC Penney Lawn-Boy).....

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
wheres the craigs posting Timberwolf? I love that model utility.

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
Man I wish I lived closer to you, thats a good deal for that Utility and I like that model alot. Hope you sell it:trink40:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Way to go....nowthing like a quick turn around :)praying: ) to kkeep the green in ya going........:goodl:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Way to go....nowthing like a quick turn around :)praying: ) to kkeep the green in ya going........:goodl:
:ditto: It is going to be picked up tomorrow. Also, my 8240 with BBC will be gone soon..... For those who are wondering, just because I am selling of some of my Lawn-Boy's doesn't mean that I am getting out of the hobby. I just want to find some really nice Lawn-Boy's and buy a nice Toro.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts