My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
deerlope look at the lift hitch on the back of wilberj,s truck.on that large frame theres a hitch like you were talking about.is that what you meant.
You got a good memory, That is a start but I want it to rise& lower the 3PTH. That is a step in the right direction. Right now I am restoring a large frame snow caster which we will be needing soon. Had to cut out some bad metal and will pickup some new tomorrow.Got to pick up some bearing & seals for it also. Should be near new condition when I am done.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
You got a good memory, That is a start but I want it to rise& lower the 3PTH. That is a step in the right direction. Right now I am restoring a large frame snow caster which we will be needing soon. Had to cut out some bad metal and will pickup some new tomorrow.Got to pick up some bearing & seals for it also. Should be near new condition when I am done.
I am sure it will be as good as new or better. You do a thorough job on anything that you touch :trink39:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Atta boy Jerome! You are hardcore through and through. If I was still in the lumber business, I'd try to sell you a nice new pole building to store your goodies. You must be running out of room by now.

·
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Atta boy Jerome! You are hardcore through and through. If I was still in the lumber business, I'd try to sell you a nice new pole building to store your goodies. You must be running out of room by now.
Was out of room 10 tractors ago. lol

Know any one by me that would give me a good deal on one?

Been looking the HT18 over and it looks to me that I will fix it and get it running as well. :trink40:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pm me. I know alot of people in the business.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts