My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I see my introduction thread was locked, hope I have not caused any trouble already, maybe it was time to move on anyway, because here we are, getting to the crux of the matter.

Here is a picture of my Kubota, what do you think?

So before I throw out what I have found, anyone ever seen a beast like this?

She has some secrets, kindly if you will tell me what you know...

Oh and I have googled in multiple languages already, the wheat will be quickly separated from the chaff TYVM.

:trink39:

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
You have moved on to the proper Forum.. You have not caused any trouble,its been the norm now to lock Intro's after a certain time..:fing32:

Enjoy the Forums.

PS: Nice machine!!

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard Kubota Ronin.
1st off I've never seen anything like it around my parts. Due to the nature of my profession I get out and about quite frequently and in my general traveling area I pass by and occasionally stop at 5 different Kubota dealerships and I've never seen anything like it on any of their lots oe showrooms.
It looks like a cross between an ATV and a finish mower. I don't know if that seat would be comfy after a couple 3 hrs of mowing tho :D

let us know
Dave

·
Super Moderator
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very well, thanks for the good word.

Just a country boy, and this place is huge, protocol has always been a mystery to me.

Got used to the dark of a mountain's night, and the sound of hawks overhead, and an evening's cricket serenade...

And a crazy wild pheasant that follows me around all day.

If I step on any toes it's because I'm looking at the sky.

Any help or advice would certainly be appreciated, thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard Kubota Ronin.
1st off I've never seen anything like it around my parts. Due to the nature of my profession I get out and about quite frequently and in my general traveling area I pass by and occasionally stop at 5 different Kubota dealerships and I've never seen anything like it on any of their lots oe showrooms.
It looks like a cross between an ATV and a finish mower. I don't know if that seat would be comfy after a couple 3 hrs of mowing tho :D

let us know
Dave
Thank you for taking a peek.

Hint: The seat is not always required... :cool:

:trink39:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Ronin and :thanku: for the pics of your machine, very unique I must say, I like the looks of it :fing32:.

·
Super Moderator
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, once I saw it I had to have it.

Old enough to be repaired with fire and a hammer.

New enough to be endowed with some very interesting features.

Hint 2: Antenna (Not pictured)...

Japan, 1980's... sky is the limit... the ultimate mower, hmm...

Mowing from the comfort of your deck while nursing a cold brew...

Could it be?

Oh and, D950 Power...

I am giving the plot away...

·
10K and Climbin!
12,441 Posts
Welcome aboard Ronin.. How fast does that thing mow?? Looks like it'll do about 15-20MPH!! (Does it have a seatbelt?) Looks like a 'cross' between a mower and an ATV.. :thThumbsU

1 - 11 of 11 Posts