My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. Just bought a Wheel Horse 416-8 with the Onan 16 hp engine. For $200 I couldnt pass it up. The reason I bought it is in Hope's of using this engine to power my 78 Case 446. How hard is that gonna be? Engine runs great with 443 hrs on the meter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys. Just bought a Wheel Horse 416-8 with the Onan 16 hp engine. For $200 I couldnt pass it up. The reason I bought it is in Hope's of using this engine to power my 78 Case 446. How hard is that gonna be? Engine runs great with 443 hrs on the meter.
Engine is the P216G.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Yes I saw that too. Already ordered a hydraulic pump mount for that engine as the mount I had, was for a b43m, didnt look like it would fit , bolt pattern was not the same. Engine is still in the Wheel Horse that i bought. Saw a PTO clutch kit on Ebay the will bolt up. Dont think its gonna be to much of an undertaking. I'm a millwright by trade so i should be able to work out any issues i run into. Thanks again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update. The mount for the hydraulic pump that was on the B43m bolted right up to the P216. As of right now its hangin in the air.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts