My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Wednesday night November 30th 2011, a high windstorm took out a 40+ year old Fruitless Mullberry at our place. (Pics here: http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/nuevolawnandgarden/Dec 1 2011 wind damage/ ) It fell south, away from the dog kennels. A second larger tree to the north was also getting ready to go, it would of fell south also, killing or injuring out dogs. The fallen one hit my truck and landed on $7000 + of customers equipment!!!! The only damage was to my smoker. I called 1 friend for help, and before I knew it there were 6 men in our yard helping out.
We are all quick to ask the Lord for help in time of need. My prayer request is not for me, or my family. I would like for each and everyone of you to take a look around and see how truly blessed you are then say a prayer asking not for help, but giving thanks to God for all he has given you.
Pictures do not do it justice, you would have to walk around here to truly see the blessing, and understand why, instead of being distraught, I have thanked the Lord many times every day for His protection. This truly was OUR Christmas Miracle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts