My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an idea about putting a cup holder on my G20. I am gonna make it out of a nice hardwood like oak. I am gonna connect it to my debris basket bracket with a double hinge so when not in use it will fold neatly between my seat and the debris basket frame.
Does anybody have a cup holder on their tractors? If so, could you post some pics?

John

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I thought about making one years ago for the old LI we had on the farm - for those times when I was mowing in the ditches and the handlebars dipped sharply downward. :praying:

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
It is illegal to drive the Autobahn with any sort of drink in your hand. As a result there are no cupholders in cars there. I think that is a great idea so there are no cupholders on my tractors.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
My Rapid XZ has one. :D It is on the left side while the discharge is to the right.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I built one for my A-C Model C out of a piece of 3 or 4 inch diameter, PVC, drain pipe and screwed and cemented a slotted drain cap to the bottom. The slotted, bottom, drain cap, allows any spills, caused by lack of tractor suspension, to drain out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts