My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
myyyy preciousssss!
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for the really bad image and cameraman quality, but here's a couple of videos using my 2305 over the last few days.

Carrying a few planks with the bucket hooks up the hill to use in my new veggie patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBDgdd42gWo

Clearing a small area in the eucalyptus trees, bashing down some gorse with the FEL and a bit of box blade action on my gravel driveway. I had the box blade set very aggressive to clean up the very washed out areas over winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7NS0stUB4

Enjoy!

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Smeagol

Great videos. It looks like that 2305 is earning its keep for you! Looking good. :fing32:

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Smeagol

Great videos. It looks like that 2305 is earning its keep for you! Looking good. :fing32:
:ditto: :ditto: slkpk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice video.:trink40:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for the videos Smeagol,
You are finding all kinds of uses for your loader as we knew you would..... Johnys arm or my arms?

Cheers,
Jake

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Very nice! It's also nice to see safety features/factors in play; but with your slopes, you're being wise. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nice looking piece of property by the way!...Seems you could justify an even larger toy next time around!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Nice vids man.. You sure are getting your moneys worth out of that bad boy.

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Smeagol, now are you glad that we talked you into buying the FEL? LOL
You look like a pro with that machine.:trink39:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi Smeagol

Thanks for the videos. Your 2305 looks like it is getting a good workout. You have a great looking property there. The box blading video was a real eye opener for what a BB can do with a gravel drive. Thanks again

Brian

·
myyyy preciousssss!
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone, the FEL is so useful that I hate to take it off now, as I know just around the corner there will be another job that I would be wishing I had it on. Brian, the box blade makes a fantastic job of pretty much everything I've tried with it, from Saskmans post it looks like you could get a 60" for your 2320.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.