My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of my 3 1/2 year old girl,and Simplicity's!The 7110 was just after a mow,and the 7790 she wanted to help me work on :fing32:.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How well do those ag's work on the front? I've thought about putting them on my tractor but was concerned that they would rip up the lawn in a tight turn.
I haven't used it that much yet,but it seems to be ok.It turns much better withh them.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Awesome pics!!

What size are your front Ags and where did you get them? I'd like to get some for my Deere 332 fronts, but was told by Tires Unlimited that they were no longer made....

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome pics!!

What size are your front Ags and where did you get them? I'd like to get some for my Deere 332 fronts, but was told by Tires Unlimited that they were no longer made....

Thanks!!
They are GoodYears i picked up at a show a year or two ago(unused).Stock size 16x6.50x8,they could be 20yrs. old or???Here's a pic with the rear also :fing32:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Sweet tires.... I'm on the lookout for those Ags for the front. Love the look, could use them in the winter compared to my mostly bald turfs. Great pics of the little one!!

·
Member 800 post club !!
953 Posts
What a great picture. Too bad they grow up so fast. I look back at pictures of my boys and wonder where the time went.

·
Registered
498 Posts
that brings back memories of my oldest about that age helping me work on my tractors. Now she is 15 and don't need to hang out with dad anymore :crybaby: I am sure that will change in a couple more years though :praying:

·
Registered
913 Posts
that brings back memories of my oldest about that age helping me work on my tractors. Now she is 15 and don't need to hang out with dad anymore :crybaby: I am sure that will change in a couple more years though :praying:
Yes they do. But not untill they are about 21 or is attending college. Mine is now 36 and I am not a bumbling idiot anymore. Unless my 3 grandaughters are around and all bets are off. Now I can't get anything done when they are around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts