My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a package deal, I took the 2 M series 10591's they had and he threw in the 2 signs. Unfortunately the neon sign has several broken tubes but it does light in the grass catcher area of the mower (green). I have no idea if neon tubes can be repaired and I'd guess that if they can the cost would be very high. The other is green lexan, made to go into a backlit sign board. It was new in the cardboard and still has the protective laminate on the front side (why it's reversed in the photo).

Attachments

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,788 Posts
Love that classic neon. Cost a fortune to fix but its a classic.
Ive seen them on Ebay on rare occasion.

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had ANY wall space left! My garage is PACKED... I need about 4 times the space I have now! I also have a larger metal LB sign that I'd like to put somewhere.

I know I've seen LB neon signs too on Ebay, long time ago I think. I have no idea what the colors are supposed to be on mine. It looks like there's several colors judging be where the tubes are divided. Wonder what a working one is worth? Or a broken one for that matter...

I've gone from having one M series mower this spring, that I had lent to a buddy, to having an almost ridiculus number of mowers and parts now... Need to SLOW DOWN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts