My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jody- I just wanted to publicly thank you and Mom for my custom made pic. It is fantastic! I am very happy! Thank You again !! :fam32:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
good job jody... Even though ive been waiting for my simplcity one for about 6 months now!!! ROF

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Congrats, Kris...Beautiful!

You've got a one of a kind Avatar, Logo and whatever else you want to put it on.....Hat..."T" shirt...oh!

Greg

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Your very welcome Chris she loves to do that stuff. sj send me a few pictures and she will do you one also. Or you can let Paul draw you one up ROF ROF

·
15,755 Posts
jodyand said:
Your very welcome Chris she loves to do that stuff. sj send me a few pictures and she will do you one also. Or you can let Paul draw you one up ROF ROF

uhh Paul the artist? hmm.. i think ill send you a pick..

Attachments

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paul pic

:D I guess Paul didn't have any pictures. His drawing represents a pull start tractor. I don't think it so bad. I have seen worse ! - Kris

·
15,755 Posts
krislu said:
:D I guess Paul didn't have any pictures. His drawing represents a pull start tractor. I don't think it so bad. I have seen worse ! - Kris
A pull start.. i see it now... i thought it was his daughters kids see-saw...:fing20:

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
You guys are cold ROF Paul buddy...it's all right...it's not your fault you can't draw a picture of.......whatever that image was ROF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts