My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 14-15 sickle bar for my 9n

its missing both leveling rod extensions ( lift rm extension )

and its missing the anchor braket for the rt side

any one knows where can I find?

and does any one knows what is

FORD TRACTOR HIDRAULIC TOUCH CONTROL is?

ty

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
I don't remember welcoming you before... so :MTF_wel2:

Congrats on the purchase.

Now the "lift extenders" (I've heard them called "dogbones") I have seen, occasionally, on eBay, but... they are probably going to be kinda hard to come by.
Same thing for the 'anchor point' for the right side (I'm assuming that you mean the bracket that bolts under the axle, on the fender bolts, on the right side that has the ball socket for the break-away arm?). I've seen those on eBay, from time to time, but... not really often.

Ford Tractor Hydraulic Touch Control... That's the lever on the right that raises and lowers your lift.... also called the quadrant.

:goodl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK
I got the braket and the extensions
now How do I lower and raise the mower/??
i cant figure out
any thing else i need??

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
To raise and lower the sickle bar(if this is what you are asking) it's done by hand. I seem to remenber on my old one that it had a rod with a bolt at the end to secure it in the up position. Take that nut off the rod to lower it down. Be very careful where you put you fingers when raising or lowering the bar. The blades move and your fingures can get caught between the blade and the guard. Lifting the whole unit is done by the lift control knob on the quadrant.

Kirk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts