My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and I would appreiciate any info on a mtd 990.

·
ROJ
2,183 Posts
besides asking any questions you want answered,do a "990" search in this forum and will find a lot of threads full of info.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the one from the manual dosent really look like mine so mine might not be a 990. Here are the pictures.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
yours is a 990, a newer one without the starter generator. Blacksmithman just has too many manuals in his pocket, I think he accidently gave you the wrong one. I know he has the correct one because he gave it to me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i found a link to the right on on a diffrent post... Does anyone know where i can find decals? I want to repaint it but dont know where to find them.:thanku:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
There are no OEM decals available, however:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370178526844

These particular decals were designed by me and then printed by this seller. Obviously these only match the 14 HP "fourteen hundred" models. MTD was very inconsistent in the branding of their tractors and changed designs frequently.

If you have the computer graphics talent required to draw up the stickers you want I would heartily recommend this seller when it came time to print them. Top notch guy. I would not expect him to do custom jobs from scratch though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts