My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picture of hitchIMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/nw9s4.jpg[/IMG] a friend of mine and me built this hitch. used a picture from a 990 manual. all mesurements were guessed at. except the witdh was taken from blacksmithmans instructions for his draw bar. sorry guys can't get the pictures to post. been trying for 3 days. i guess this story was not suposed to be told. to bad cause the plow works really good. i give up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
d-dog where did you get this? why did it not show up on my post? i will post the rest of the pictures and if they don't show up maybe you can retrive them like this one? thank you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bought a david bradley plow from another freind. cut off the front hitch and welded on a plate . it is held on to the hitch by u- bolts and is adjustable side to side to get it to line up correctly be hind the rear wheel about hour and a half trail and error.

next pictures are it in action.

some plowed garden.

the finnished product.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know that the plow is a little long. could have made it about 8 in shorter. i thought abut cutting down but it works so well that i dont want to screw it up trying to fix it.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
If you cut the arms shorter, you may not have had enough lift.

The first picture I just copied and pasted from your tinypic link, btw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts