My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the oil pan to replace oil seal and clean and I noticed that the plastic paddle gear looks like the teeth are wearing down. I have the parts list for this engine but there isn't a illustrated picture or part # or I'm just not seeing it.
Does anyone know the part# and correct name of this part?

Thanks for any help, Charlie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guy's for the help. I found it and it's on the parts list under the cam gear with out a page #. but the ref. # is 47 P/N 691964 Slinger/Oil.

Now wasn't that fun? I don't know why they didn't put that under the picture but I hope this will help if someone else needs this part.

Charlie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guy's for the help. I found it and it's on the parts list under the cam gear with out a page #. but the ref. # is 47 P/N 691964 Slinger/Oil.

Now wasn't that fun? I don't know why they didn't put that under the picture but I hope this will help if someone else needs this part.

Charlie
Well I got the Slinger/Oil part and the gear that I thought was worn down wasn't. The new part has the gear looking the same as the one I thought needed to be replaced.
I'm going to send the part back since it's not needed. I hope this post can help someone else if they question the slinger/oil gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts