My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ac-919
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a ac 919 hydro blower, deck,tiller for $500 bucks
First garden tractor for me seems like its pretty good shape one owner been stored indoors all its life.
Wilf

·
ac-919
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got the tractor home last nite. Toke some pic's of it on the trailer will post some when I figure out how
Wilf

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
is that one the diesel?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
is that one the diesel?
If its a diesel, he got the deal of five life times! Its a deal of a life time if its just gas but really a diesel. You have high hopes my friend.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
if its the diesel, THEPATRIOT has the simplicity equivalent

·
ac-919
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gave the tiller and the deck a workout last nite. Tried tiller first toke a little figering but finaly got the belts on right. Had to till on a side hill was fun. switched to the deckand cut the lawn. wow does it ever cut grass!!! and the deck runs way quiet.
Wilf

·
Registered
331 Posts
919 has the Kohler KT19 twin cylinder, brother to the infamous KT17 twin with all the problems. Very strange the KT19 never seem to have any of the problems with throwing rods like the KT17 had, and there virtually the same engine according to the manual

·
Registered
786 Posts
:confused:KT17 SI was an old fashioned splash lube that had some problems with hillsides and/or low oil,Series II was pressure lubed with hydraulic lifters and oil filter.I think KT19 was series II only

1 - 17 of 17 Posts