Finished up the wiring harness for my 1951 8N. Thought about just ordering one but they all seemed so universal and cheaply made. I used higher temp wires which has better insulation and also purchased better quality connectors. Crimped and soldered the non-insulated connectors applied heat shrink to all the connections. Once the harness was laying out in the best possible path, I used harness lace tying string; tying every 3 inches. Finishing it all out with 3M friction tape. Looks a lot cleaner and neater then the old cut up modified harness it was wearing. Pictures attached. Disregard the date stamp....guess I should have set that up!