My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a '52 8N and I already have a front end loader for it. My new tractor does not have the attatchment on the front pulley to attatche the shaft to the hydro pump. I have not been able to find any reference to it on any of the parts sites.

Does anyone know how to find these? Or, does any one have one they want to sell?

Thanks,
Montana

PS: Thanks in advance for your help., this is a great site.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
What make and model is the loader. I have some different loader manuals. Maybe I can look up the part # for you. I have an attachment for the front pulley off one of my TO30's. I can match it up with one of the 8n engines I have out. Let me know if you are interested and what you have and what you need.

Kirk

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
there are pics at the ytmag parts section that might help him narrow down what he is looking for.. etc..

soundguy

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I checked and The TO30 shaft and pulley is bigger so it won't fit. Alway good to know anyway just in case you run across one at a swap meet.

Kirk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is your loader a Wagner loader?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the sugestions. I have'nt been able to make it back on line. The loader I have is a Wagner. It does still have the model number on it, but I don't have it with me. The measurements all match up to the 8N. I can't find a name on the pump. I called just 8N's. They thought they could help me, but the guy I needed to talk to wasn't there. I'll call tomorrow.

thanks for all your help,
Montana

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Folks at Just8N's are REALLY good, they will be able to help you figure it out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I purchased my 8N a number of years ago, it had a Wagner loader with it. The loader was not attached to the tractor. I had to get a type of "u-joint" that bolted to the front fan pulley. It had four bolts that screwed into the pulley. The bolts went through the disk type round unit about 2 inches in dia. with rubber around them so that the bolts and disk unit could move like a "u-Joint". Then a shaft stuck into the disk unit. The other end of the shaft bolted onto the pump.

If you would like, send me your email and I can send you a picture of these items I used. I purchased them from a local (in those days) Ford dealer. Guess now days that would be your local New Holland dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a '52 8N and I already have a front end loader for it. My new tractor does not have the attatchment on the front pulley to attatche the shaft to the hydro pump. I have not been able to find any reference to it on any of the parts sites.

Does anyone know how to find these? Or, does any one have one they want to sell?

Thanks,
Montana

PS: Thanks in advance for your help., this is a great site.
Pulley is 192152..Hub-pin is 191196...13 inch shaft is 190760..3/4" morflex coupling to pump is K302........all Ford Tractor numbers and all available from a Ford tractor dealer......Shorter shafts are Wagner numbers ...L83-8 for 9 inch and L83-11 for 11 inch....also available from a dealer or from GEM_LBP in Fullerton Ca.......but they only sell to dealers...........(Ford part numbers are actually the Wagner parts with a Ford I.D )..............Jess Merrick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts