My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the name for the font used on the console of an 85 model 116 tractor. I'm helping my son add headlights to it and he wants to have the text above the silver toggle look like the text that says PTO. Or as he put it "dad I want the words to look like its real."

Registered
Not sure if there was anything on the dash panel itself. Seems as though the "font" was on the headlight switch's knob.

s-l300.jpg

Looks like Calibri...I believe what we see on the forum is Arial...and it is not much different.....if you have WORD on your computer you can go to it and see the different fonts and see Arial and Calibri and make the comparison

Registered
Gee... that's a tough one. Just don't use a font at all, instead use the universal headlight symbol like JDDottie posted.

Registered
On a 116, the headlight knob does not go on the plastic part of the console. There is a spot on the pedestal that it bolts through. I think you can put it wherever you want to, just wanted to point that out because I think the metal is probably a more sturdy mounting point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts