My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. There is an 818T not to far away I'm thinking to purchase and has a few attachments. Seller says motor has been upgraded to an Onan Performer 20 with almost 300 hours on it. Seller has sent me a photo of the motor plus a video of it starting.

Anything in particular I should ask or look for?

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi everyone. There is an 818T not to far away I'm thinking to purchase and has a few attachments. Seller says motor has been upgraded to an Onan Performer 20 with almost 300 hours on it. Seller has sent me a photo of the motor plus a video of it starting.

Anything in particular I should ask or look for?

Thanks
300 hours that’s like new I had a couple 818t ,816t great engines expensive parts for onan engines but it’s a gravely can’t go wrong I still have 4 left sold the other 6

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
300 hours that’s like new I had a couple 818t ,816t great engines expensive parts for onan engines but it’s a gravely can’t go wrong I still have 4 left sold the other 6
I'm excited. Going to get it this weekend. I currently have a Wheel Horse but not to happy with the way you need to change the attachments. I'm not a collector, just want it to work and not be a pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts