My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 800 with the varidrive pulley..did MTD or sub model ie Montgomery Ward have a snow/dirt blade available? I've got one jerry rigged on now, but would like a better fit/design. If you have pic or links feel free to send my way also. Thanks!! and of course Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I've got a 800 with the varidrive pulley..did MTD or sub model ie Montgomery Ward have a snow/dirt blade available? I've got one jerry rigged on now, but would like a better fit/design. If you have pic or links feel free to send my way also. Thanks!! and of course Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a manual for a plow on an 800 but it's not the vari-drive version, it's an 1985 model with the ground engaging transmission. I actually have sears blade on it that was easy to fit up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
48" dozer blade, model number 190-940-000, i am still looking for a picture of this myself and have been for some time, with no luck for 6 months, but, in the last 2-3 months someone sent me a manual for the 800 series i have it downloaded on my computer and it has the full list of optional attachments that this tractor can take, and i'm assuming that since most of the other parts my my tractor has had the parts numbers changed then so have all model numbers for the attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts